May 5, 2023
Apply for this position (new Akeela employee)
Apply for this position (current Akeela employee)
Assist Program Manager in the daily organization of schedules, data collection, policy and procedure along with information distribution as clerical support.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Greet and assist visitors and clients, both in person and telephonically, and direct the individual or calls to the Program Manager.
- Keep records of client funds and treatment payments.
- Prepare monthly program reports for review by the Program Manager.
- Prepare and maintain all computerized client data base for archived clients following agency confidentiality policies and procedures.
- In the absence or unavailability of counseling staff, provide information and referral upon request to telephone callers and walk-in clients.
- Provide clerical support to program staff.
- Record statistical data and prepare reports to agency standards such as emergency preparedness drills.
- Prepare finance requests on a regular basis for Program Managers approval.
- Be a liaison between the program and community resources and referrals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills-Any Equivalent Combination Of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education & Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years or more years of receptionist and/or clerical experience required.
- Experience with professional office procedures and filing systems required.
- Demonstrated organizational and self-starter skills. Ability to meet time deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to follow Akeela’s Confidentiality Policy and Procedure.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with IBM compatible computers and Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and database software.
- Ability to work with a variety of office equipment, including, but not limited to, copiers, postage machines, computers, and printers.
- Ability to work with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to deal with hostile or distraught clients of all age levels and with their family members.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.